Welcome to the North Cotswold Community Information and Support Hub (CISH). Feel free to visit us for support and signposting in employment, housing, mental health and general wellbeing to help you feel better all round.
We’ll have teams offering help from:
- Going the Extra Mile (GEM) Project – support with finding work or training.
- Cotswold Community Wellbeing Service at GRCC.
- Community Autism Support and Advice Service (CASA).
- Community Advice, Links and Mental Health Services (CALMHS).
- Bromford Housing.
- And more.
- Where? Jameson Court Community Building, Moreton-in-Marsh, GL56 0EW.
- When? First Monday of each month 11:00 to 13:00 (First session 6th September).
- Who? Everyone looking for support, resources and information aged 16 and over.